The parish administrator is responsible for the supervision and management of all financial activities, administrative functions, human resources, church office personnel, parish facilities, and all related processes and systems for the parish. Under the general direction of the pastor, the parish administrator provides efficient and professional business and facility management leadership with the purpose of allowing the pastor maximum freedom to provide pastoral care to the parish community. The parish administrator directs these efforts within a framework of shared ministry and Catholic values consistent with the mission and purpose of St. Bridget Church and School and the Diocese of Superior.
Position available until filled with tentative deadline of July 5. Competitive salary and benefits. Practicing Catholic preferred. Start date mid-late July.
- College degree in parish administration, accounting, or business management
- Proven record of leadership and at least three years of experience in parish management, human resources or similar
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Appropriate technology knowledge and skills
- Understanding of the Catholic Church and its current initiatives
- Willingness and ability to work collaboratively with the Pastor
- Serves as person in charge of parish office in the absence of Pastor
Directs the operation and effective practices of the parish office
Consults with and advises the Pastor and Principal on business and administrative matters
Prepares the annual budget in consultation with the accountant, Pastor, and parish finance council
Ensures distribution and explanation of monthly budget reports, annual financial reports and presents to the finance council, parish council, and parish as necessary
Oversees the management of all parish operational and financial records
Monitors budgetary activities and compliance for all departments
Participates in personnel hiring and termination process in collaboration with the Pastor
Administers all parish personnel and diocesan policies, develops and reviews job descriptions, provides training as needed, and manages personnel files
Oversees maintenance, major repairs, and renovations of all parish facilities
Develops and administers policies and procedures concerning the use of all parish properties and facilities
Reviews bids and quotes and contract negotiations with outside contractors
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com or call 715-425-1879 ext. 102
Substitute Teachers: St. Bridget Parish School
- Plans, prepares and delivers instruction that engages students and provides academic growth.
- Ensures student growth and achievement in accordance with grade level.
- Models the St Bridget mission an philosophy.
- Responsible for tracking student attendance, behavioral issues and classroom events.
- Communicates with parent/guardians and the community professionally, if necessary.
- Communicates regularly with school leadership and other faculty to maximize effective instructional activities.
- Meets professional obligations by honoring schedules and deadlines.
- Any other assigned duties.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, college transcripts, resumé, copy of license and two-three letters of recommendation. Documents may be mailed or emailed to the following address:
Jeanne McCoy, Principal
St. Bridget Parish School
135 East Division Street
River Falls, WI 54022