Please contact the school office to view a copy of committee minutes.
Parish School Committee
The St. Bridget Parish School Committee (PSC) is a consultative body for the following areas of the school:
- Strategic Planning - Establishment, formulation and review of school mission statement and short term/long term strategic plans
- Finances - Developing plans and means to finance ongoing educational programs
- Development of Public Relations and Marketing
- Selection and appointment of the principal
- Evaluation - Determine whether long-range strategic plans are being met and determination of the committee’s effectiveness
Members are appointed, with pastoral approval, by the chair of the pastoral council. The PSC meets the fourth Tuesday of the month during the school year.
The marketing committee works to promote St. Bridget Parish School by planning, implementing and evaluating the recruitment, retention, marketing and public relations programs. This committee reports to the Parish School Committee.
Home and School Association
The goal of St. Bridget Home & School Association is to strengthen the relationship and promote a sense of community, between home and school. It is responsible for maintaining open communication, and providing opportunities for parents to volunteer at school functions. It provides education on current parenting topics and sponsors social activities to support development of friendships between families. As a parent of a student at St. Bridget Parish School, you are a member of the Home and School Association. This committee reports to the Parish School Committee.
The fundraising committee exists to raise funds to supplement the budget of St. Bridget School. It consists of the chairs for each fundraising event. This committee is responsible for working with the Pastor, Principal, Marketing Committee Chair and the Director of Advancement to help coordinate fundraisers and to assist in the allocation of the fundraising expenses. This committee reports to Parish School Committee and meets with the Parish Finance Council once a year.