The CCW is a group within St. Bridget’s dedicated to women. As a woman of this parish, you are already a member. We believe the CCW is a place where women of all ages can come together and bond in faith and friendship. We already are an integral part of the parish community and we know the potential, which occurs with the involvement of more women! Below are some of the activities the CCW supports:
- Donate and serve funeral meals
- Update/replace parish kitchen equipment
- Supply Fair Trade coffee for all events
- Host the Mass of Remembrance Reception
- Sponsor Women’s Events
- Community afternoon/evening Euchre groups
- Sponsor $500 scholarships
- Furnish all church candles
- Support Martha Quilters Group
- Annual Fall Raffle
Looking forward, we hope that CCW can be a place where women of faith can meet for fellowship, knowledge, spiritual renewal, service to others and fun and engaging events! We welcome all women. Do you have a few hours a month? Do you have a few hours a year? We welcome you to join us.
We are a member of the Superior Diocese Council of Catholic Women (SDCCW) and the National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW) and are recognized by the United States Council of Catholic Bishops (USCCB).
PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF GOOD COUNSEL