It’s not too late to sneak into the online store and order that favorite someone in your life some St. Bridget Spirit wear-a hat, sweatshirt, or t-shirt makes for the perfect gift! The online store will close on December 11th. Click here to shop!
St. Bridget Parish School’s uniform policy represents tradition, respect for authority, order, and the belief in the basic equality of all in the eyes of God. The uniform policy ensures that students have a well-groomed, modest, and neat appearance. Therefore, St. Bridget Parish School students in Kindergarten through 5th grade are expected to be in full school uniform each day, unless authorized by the principal, and should wear their uniforms in a manner that reflects personal pride and promotes school community.
Kindergarten-5th Grade and All grades on Mass Days
- ShirtsPolos, Oxford or Peter Pan Dress Shirts, Sweaters, Vests, Turtleneck and Sweatshirts
- Solid Colors: white, hunter green, or navy.
- All shirts should be solid, collared, and without decoration. All apparel with the St. Bridget’s logo is acceptable (though no hooded sweatshirts on Mass days).
- Jumpers, Skirts, Shorts & SkortsColors: Campbell plaid, navy or khaki/tan.
- Items may not be shorter than 3” above the center of the knee. Undergarments should not be visible.
- PantsColors: navy or khaki/tan.
- Capris are acceptable in season but must be mid-calf length. Undergarments should not be visible.
- Tennis or casual shoes and socks must be worn and coordinate with the uniform.
- Footwear should be fastened securely and sandals must have a strap around the back of the foot. No heels over 1 inch.
- Socks, shoes, belts and hair accessories should coordinate with uniform attire.
- Hats, sweatbands, bandanas or sunglasses are not allowed inside the school buildings.
- Abnormal hair color, hair ornaments, long dangling earrings, and pierced body parts other than ears will not be allowed.
- Make up is not allowed.
- Belts are optional but must be black, brown, or navy blue leather or imitation leather.
- PreK: when attending Mass is asked to wear a polo shirt (white, hunter green or navy), dress pants/skirt or be in full school uniform.
- K-8th grade: will be in full uniform to promote a cohesive look to our student body. Middle School students are expected be in uniform all day on Wednesdays.
- Hooded sweatshirts and shorts are NOT allowed on Mass days.
- Dress shirts that are a solid color, stripes or patterns and without commercial logos or inappropriate wording and/or images. Clothing with the St. Bridget’s logo is allowed. Shoulders and midriff must be covered and undergarments must not be showing.
- Pants/Skirts in navy or khaki/tan. Blue jeans are acceptable with no holes, rips or tears, and must fit properly. Skirts must not be shorter than 3” above the center of the knee. If leggings are worn as pants, shirt must cover the student’s bottom.
- Accessories, such as socks, shoes, belts, and headbands should coordinate with attire.
- Footwear should be fastened securely; no flip flops, slippers, crocs or shoes that pose a safety concern. No heels over two inches for Middle School or half-inch for PreK. Sandals must fasten around the back of the foot.
- Casual/Spirit Fridays: will be announced and decided by the principal
- Shirts with non-offensive pictures (animals, trucks, vacation sites, etc.), athletic organizations (swim club, basketball team, etc.), college emblems, and sports affiliations can be worn.
- All policies with regards to school inappropriate dress and modesty will still apply.
- Dress shorts, capris, and sandals with a strap around the back of the foot may be worn by all students until October 1st and after May 1st. Sandals may be worn without socks during this time only.
- Shorts must be no more than 3” above the center of the knee.
- Girls are encouraged to wear leggings or tights under skirts from October 1st to May 1st.
Swimwear (when allowed for specified events)
- Girls are to wear a modest one-piece and boys are to wear appropriate length swimming trunks.
We encourage purchasing uniform pieces through the following sources.
Lands’ End: School Code: 900147778
Lands’ End has a great selection of high-quality uniform pieces with an unmatched guarantee for their products. Returns are always accepted at any time for any reason, regardless of whether the item has been washed, worn, or embroidered. Guaranteed. Period.
Though ordering is online only, they offer free returns to any Lands’ End store or Sears store with a Lands End kiosk.
Any purchases made with our school code result in a 1-3% cash-back reward to our school.
In addition, Lands’ End offers one of the most generous SCRIP rebates – 16% of your gift card price will be credited toward your SCRIP requirement and helps earn you tuition credits for next year! You may purchase this SCRIP at church.
They offer school-logo embroidering and free hemming.
Dennis Uniforms: School Code: MN00SB
Dennis Uniforms is the exclusive source for our school’s “Campbell Plaid” pattern of skirts and jumpers. Shipping and returns are online only.
Other local retailers
Solid-color uniform pieces may be found at many stores. Sears, Wal-Mart, Target, Old Navy, the Gap, Kohls, and JC Penney are a few examples of retailers who carry compatible uniform items.
Back to school uniform shirt order
Sponsored every fall through our Home & School Association. Families are able to order polos, t-shirts, and sweatshirts with the school logo on them through a local retailer, Imaging World. Look for a flyer about this on Orientation Day.
Imaging World sells a line of school spirit wear that can be ordered online and picked up in their River Falls store. These are not uniform items, but are great for Casual/Spirit Fridays, and promoting your school pride at school events and around town.
Implementation of Policies
The principal reserves the right to interpret, enforce, and modify the uniform policy/dress code as necessary. The school reserves the right to act upon any fad, trend, or radical behavior that may distract other students.
All staff members will be working together to ensure that this dress code is enforced for all grades. Each parent is responsible to ensure that his/her child(ren) are following St. Bridget Parish School uniform policy and/or dress code guidelines. The following consequences will be enforced:
Uniform Policy/Dress Code violation for all students will result in:
- 1st Offense* – Parents will be notified in writing of the violation
- 2nd Offense* – Parents will be called, loss of casual day privileges for 1 week, and appropriate clothing may be provided by school personnel if unable to reach a parent/guardian.
- 3rd Offense* – To be determined by principal
- 1st Offense* — verbal warning
- 2nd Offense* — behavior check
- 3rd Offense* — detention
*Any violations of uniform policy/dress code on Mass days will result in an immediate phone call to parents and students will be required to change. If parents cannot be reached, appropriate clothing may be provided by the office.