- Solid-colored, stripes, plaids, floral or polka-dots
- MASS Attire: white, hunter green, or navy
- Collared, buttoned, polo, crewneck or henley.
- Modest neckline.
- Shoulders must be covered.
- On Casual Fridays shirts with athletic organizations, college emblems, and sports affiliations are acceptable.
Pants Bottoms Skirts Shorts/Capris*
(*may be worn in September, May & June)
- Skirts/Dresses may be solidcolored, striped, or patterned
- MASS Attire: navy, khaki or tan dress pants/skirts (shorts/capris are not allowed at Mass)
- Regular or relaxed fit.
- Must be in good repair; free from rips, tears, and holes.
- No jeggings or leggings as pants.
- Must fit properly.
- Length of shorts, skirts or skorts must be no shorter than 2” above the knee.
(shoes, socks, tights, leggings, footwear, belts, jewelry, etc.)
- Must coordinate with attire
- If accessories are a distraction they will be asked to be removed.
- Shoes: tennis shoes are required for Phy. Ed., other footwear should be fastened securely, heels should be one inch or shorter, and sandals must have a strap around the back of the foot. (Sandals permitted in September, May and June only.)
- Tights and leggings may only be worn under skirts, dresses or skorts