St. Bridget Parish School is a welcoming, innovative Catholic community which focuses on faith, family, and individual academic excellence — fostering living examples of God's presence in our world.
St. Bridget Parish School integrates academics, technology, faith and Catholic values to inspire students to think critically, develop a love of learning, work to their fullest potential, reach out to others in service, prepare for a global society and deepen their relationship with God.
- Develop a positive self-image by emphasizing the fundamental goodness and unique talent inherent in each child.
- Promote spiritual development through personal witness to the Gospel message and ongoing instruction in the Catholic faith.
- Facilitate academic growth and mastery of skills through innovative teaching methods in a positive, faith-filled atmosphere.
- Encourage children to be thoughtful, creative, and industrious in pursuing knowledge and challenged to go beyond what is expected.
- Support the parents, as the primary educators, in their efforts to provide opportunities for intellectual and spiritual growth of the child in partnership with the entire school community.
- Provide a superior educational program that emphasizes social responsibility, stewardship, and respect for the world in which we live.