Substitute Teachers: St. Bridget Parish School
- Plans, prepares and delivers instruction that engages students and provides academic growth.
- Ensures student growth and achievement in accordance with grade level.
- Models the St Bridget mission an philosophy.
- Responsible for tracking student attendance, behavioral issues and classroom events.
- Communicates with parent/guardians and the community professionally, if necessary.
- Communicates regularly with school leadership and other faculty to maximize effective instructional activities.
- Meets professional obligations by honoring schedules and deadlines.
- Any other assigned duties.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, college transcripts, resumé, copy of license and two-three letters of recommendation. Documents may be mailed or emailed to the following address:
Jeanne McCoy, Principal
St. Bridget Parish School
135 East Division Street
River Falls, WI 54022