Substitute Teachers: St. Bridget Parish School
Reports to: Principal
Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Required: Teaching experience preferred, but not required.
Certification Required: Valid teacher certification.
1. Plans, prepares and delivers instruction that engages students and provides academic growth.
2. Ensures student growth and achievement in accordance with grade level.
3. Models the St Bridget mission an philosophy.
4. Responsible for tracking student attendance, behavioral issues and classroom events.
5. Communicates with parent/guardians and the community professionally, if necessary.
6. Communicates regularly with school leadership and other faculty to maximize effective instructional activities.
7. Meets professional obligations by honoring schedules and deadlines.
8. Any other assigned duties.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, college transcripts, résumé, copy of license and two-three letters of recommendation. Documents may be mailed or emailed to the following address:
Joelynn Lahr, Principal
St. Bridget Parish School
135 East Division Street
River Falls, WI 54022