Website and Communications Coordinator
St. Bridget Catholic Parish is seeking a part-time (approximately 10-12 hours per week) website and communications coordinator responsible for the management of all website information and programming of digital signs.This work is done within a framework of shared ministry and Catholic values consistent with the mission and purpose of the St. Bridget Community and the Diocese of Superior.
Salary Range: $10-$13/hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Maintain parish website: calendar, current events, regular updates of all pages, and schedules
Provide website support for the parish staff
Manage and maintain the electronic outdoor sign with appropriate events and messages
Design and program digital sign in church lobby
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in website design or related field is preferred but not required
- Must be of good character, reputation, background, and record
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a collegial atmosphere
- Broad knowledge of social media
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com or call 715-425-1879 ext. 102
Substitute Teachers: St. Bridget Parish School
- Plans, prepares and delivers instruction that engages students and provides academic growth.
- Ensures student growth and achievement in accordance with grade level.
- Models the St Bridget mission an philosophy.
- Responsible for tracking student attendance, behavioral issues and classroom events.
- Communicates with parent/guardians and the community professionally, if necessary.
- Communicates regularly with school leadership and other faculty to maximize effective instructional activities.
- Meets professional obligations by honoring schedules and deadlines.
- Any other assigned duties.
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, college transcripts, resumé, copy of license and two-three letters of recommendation. Documents may be mailed or emailed to the following address:
Jeanne McCoy, Principal
St. Bridget Parish School
135 East Division Street
River Falls, WI 54022