St. Bridget Catholic Cemetery is located at 345 Cemetery Rd in River Falls, WI 54022.
Here is a satellite Google Map of where the cemetery is:
View Larger Map
Updated December 2009
- All cemetery functions and procedures shall follow the Diocese of Superior cemetery policies and procedures. These are kept in the parish office, and at the diocesan chancery office.
- General policies:
- Records of graves sites and maps are kept with the cemetery Sexton, with backup files at the parish office.
- All burials must be coordinated through the sexton or the parish office.
- Cemetery lot sales are arranged by the cemetery sexton and as a backup by the parish administrator.
- Grave markers must be of an approved type, and located at the head of the grave site. Foot markers are not allowed. Any unusual grave marker request requires specific approval prior to installation.
- Flowers and grave decorations:
- Flowers or memorials shall be of natural materials – plastic flowers are not allowed.
- Any additional plantings at individual graves shall be approved by the sexton or the parish administrator prior to being installed.
- Wreaths or seasonal grave decorations shall be cleaned up by the family after the memorial season has ended.
- Outdated and old grave decorations, stands or holders may be removed by the groundskeeper during fall and spring clean-up periods. Any materials not picked up by the family may be removed by the groundskeeper.
- Grounds keeping: The groundskeeper shall take all precautions to preserve and respect the dignity of grave sites. This being the overall intent, the groundskeeper has the right and ability to access all areas of the cemetery to complete the tasks of mowing, planting, cutting trees, filling low spots, and all other care of the cemetery property.
For more information on the cemetery such as polices, purchasing a plot, locating family plots as well as historical records, please contact the church (715-425-1870) or email